UNIPORT Post-UTME 2020
UNIPORT Post-UTME form, cut-off mark, eligibility, application fee, screening dates, deadline and registration details for the 2020/2021 Academic session have been announced. Cut-off mark is 180.The deadline is August 28th, 2020. Screening date to be announced in due course. See full details below;
The University of Port Harcourt hereby invites candidates who chose the University as first choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a minimum score of 180, to apply for Post-UTME Screening Exercise for admission into the University.
ONLINE REGISTRATION DATE
Registration will commence on Monday, 27th July, 2020 and close on Friday, 28th August, 2020
Candidates are expected to log in to www.uniport.edu.ng for the registration procedure.
IMPORTANT DATES AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
Candidates should visit the University website www.uniport.edu.ng and adhere strictly to the Registration Procedure.
- Eligible candidates are to input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
- Generate Remita Code for payment with your Master, Visa or Verve Card etc. OR Print out Payment Slip and proceed to any of the following Banks with RemitaPlatform (ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of
- Obtain a Remita Receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed online again and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip, from Monday, 3rd August, 2020.
- Complete the Form online as requested.Candidates who are awaiting their O’Level Result(s) should so indicate.
- Click on the “submit button” and print Registration Slip for the Screening Exercise.
SCHEDULE FOR THE 2020 POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
Further details and schedule of the Screening Exercise will be announced in due course. Candidates should, therefore, check the University website from time to time