OOU Post-UTME 2020: Cut-off mark
OOU Post-UTME form, cut-off mark, eligibility, registration details and deadline for 2020/2021 session. Cut-off mark is 180. Cut-off mark is 180 and the deadline is September 24th, 2020
Application for the 2020/2021 academic session is now open. Carefully fill the form below. Ensure that you double check the details you are providing before submitting most especially your JAMB Registration Number.
- UTME candidates that picked the University with a minimum score of 180 in the 2020/2021 UTME Results.
- Candidates who did not pick the University but with a minimum score of 180 in the 2020/2021 UTME results and wish to change to the University as First Choice on or before Friday 4th September, 2020.
Direct Entry Candidates
- Candidates with ‘A’ Level/ OND/HND/NCE/A’LEVEL/JUPEB Results/Certificate or First Degree who had applied for Direct Entry Admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates who possess Diploma certificate of the University and who had applied for Direct Entry admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates with Diploma from other approved institutions with minimum of Upper Credit who had applied through JAMB for Direct Entry admission into the University.
- On-line Payment – visit: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and follow the guide-lines for payment.
- OOU CAMPUSES – Any of the University Point of Sales (POS) on any of our Campuses (Ago – Iwoye, Sagamu, Ayetoro & Ibogun).
- IJEBU-ODE – Olabisi Onabanjo University Guest House,Igbeba,Ijebu-Ode.
NOTE: CREATION OF WRONG PROFILE/ MAKING PAYMENT WITH WRONG UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL MAKE THE APPLICATION INVALID.
MODE OF REGISTRATION
1. Visit the University Registration Website: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and complete the registration form online, thereafter printout OOU PUTME Screening Pass, one (1) week to Screening date.
2. Each candidate should bring along the following to the venue of the screening:
- OOU PUTME Screening Pass.
- 2020/2021 UTME Result Slip
Online Application for UTME/DE Candidates is Six (6) Weeks from Publication Date
(Monday 27th July – Friday 4th September, 2020).