NYSC REGISTRATION 2021 BATCH “A” CORPS MEMBER
This is to inform all Batch ‘A’ Corps Members that the management of NYSC has released online registration information to follow. See instructions and guidelines below;
1. NYSC Registration Portal (www.nysc.org.ng) opens on the 3rd of March for 2021 BATCH “A”
2. If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration, do not create a new account instead click on “Login Here” to continue your registration with your previous Username and Password.
3.Upload a clear passport photograph and do not thumbprint by proxy
4. There is Inclusion of Date of Birth on Discharge Certificates. You are to ensure that your Date of Birth is correct on the NYSC Portal, otherwise use the windows available on your dashboard to apply for correction, immediately after your Online Registration. Note that you cannot correct your Date of Birth after Camp Registration.
5. PCMs with wrongly uploaded Thumbprint and Passport Photographs during Online Registration to contact our States Secretariat before the commencement of the Orientation Exercise. No change of passport photograph after registration on camp.
6. Part-time graduates are to register online so as to be able to print their Exclusion Letter on their dashboard when PCMs are enabled to print their Call-up Letters.
For further Clarification and Guidance Concerning 2021 Batch “A” Corps Registration, kindlyContact*_Call :07062314302_**_WhatsApp : 07055750879_*
*_ Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/elitecomputertechnology/_**_Twitter:https://twitter.com/ecotechoyo?s=08_*or VISIT:*_ELITE COMPUTER TECHNOLOGICAL AND CONSULTATION ENTERPRISE. (RC: 2664951) 35, Stadium Shopping Complex, Durbar, Oyo Town, Oyo State._*Or*_EDUTECH LEARNING CENTER 212 Stadium Shopping Complex, Durbar, Oyo. 212,213,214 Stadium Shopping Complex, Durbar, Oyo Town, Oyo State.