MAPOLY Post-UTME 2020: Cut-off mark, Registration Details
Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY) has announced the Post-UTME screening exercise for the 2020/2021 Academic Session. Cut-off mark is 120. Cost is N2000. Deadline is August 7th, 2020.
All interested applicants, who made Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta their first choice of Institution in the 2020/2021 UTME and others who did not choose Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta at all, but are interested to study in Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta should note the following;
AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES AT NATIONAL DIPLOMA LEVEL
- Business Administration
- Banking & Finance
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Food Technology
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Computer Science
- Hospitality Management
- Leisure &Tourism
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Estate Management
- Surveying and Geo- Informatics
- Quantity Surveying
- Building Technology
- Arts and Industrial Design
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Office Technology & Management (Secretarial Studies)
- Mass CommunicationMETHOD OF APPLICATIONCandidates seeking admission into Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta are required to complete the Institution’s application form available online at www.mapoly.edu.ng.INSTRUCTION TO CANDIDATES
1. Log on to www.mapoly.edu.ng
2. Click on “Prospective Students”
3. Complete the application form as appropriate, upload your passport photograph, and supply other information (e-mail address(es), phone number(s) etc)
4. Click on ‘submit’ to print your application form and screening slip.
E. SUBMISSION OF FORMS ONLINE
Candidates are hereby informed that submission of the applications for the screening on the Polytechnic’s website will close on Friday, 7th August, 2020.
F. REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
Candidates are required to bring the following documents to the screening exercise venue:
1. Original & Photocopy of the UTME notification of result slip
2. Original and Photocopy of MAPOLY’s screening on-line registration form.
3. Original and Photocopies of O’level result(s)
G. RESULTS OF SCREENING EXERCISE
Results of the screening exercise will be known to the candidates on the Polytechnic’s website.
RegistrarFor further Clarification and Guidance Concerning 2020 Admission Processes of all Institutions, kindly Contact*_Call :07062314302_**_WhatsApp : 07055750879_*
*_ Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/elitecomputertechnology/_**_Twitter:https://twitter.com/ecotechoyo?s=08_*or VISIT:*_ELITE COMPUTER TECHNOLOGICAL AND CONSULTATION ENTERPRISE. (RC: 2664951) 35, Stadium Shopping Complex, Durbar, Oyo Town, Oyo State._*Or*_EDUTECH LEARNING CENTER 212 Stadium Shopping Complex, Durbar, Oyo. 212,213,214 Stadium Shopping Complex, Durbar, Oyo Town, Oyo State._