KWASU POST UTME FORM FOR 2020/2021 OUT
Admission into Kwara State University Malete has out!!!
Cut-off mark is 160. Application cost is N2000. Deadline is September 11th, 2020. The date for the screening is yet to be announced. Interested Candidate should follow the procedure below
- Candidates whose first choice of institution is KWASU
- Candidates interested in Admission into KWASU but have not made it their first choice. Such candidates are strictly advised to change to KWASU.
All candidates must have five (5) O’level credits in relevant subjects including English Language at not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates awaiting O’level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available. Online registration starts from Friday 28th August, 2020 and closes on Friday 11th September, 2020.
- ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTION
- Visit http://myportal.kwasu.edu.ng
- Click “Create account” button.
- Fill the Application Form by entering your details
- provide your names(First Name, Middle Name and Surname)
- provide your phone number
- provide your valid email address
- under Academic Programme, select Undergraduate (Regular)
- under “Mode of Entry”, select UTME or DE as applicable to you (Please note that you cannot use UTME application form for DE admission or vice versa)
- under “Mode of Study”, select Full Time
- under “Centre” select KWASU
- Click “Register”
- On the next page, click “Save” and proceed to payment
- On the “PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE” page, check and keep the payment details generated and click “Make Payment” button.
- On the “CONFIRM PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE”, click “Pay Now”
- On the payment platform displayed, enter your card details and click the “Pay” button.
- Once your payment is successful, you will be automatically directed to your registration page where you can complete other stages.
- After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration Form and Payment Receipt.
- If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you should just login directly using the username and password sent to you via email and SMS, to access your registration portal.
- Candidates are also to upload a valid scratch card number for verification of their O’level results.