KolaDaisi University Post-UTME FORM 2020
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to KolaDaisi University Degree Programme for the 2020/2021 admission in the following courses:
Faculty of Science:
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Statistics
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
Faculty of Arts, Management and Social Sciences
- B.A. English Language and Literary Studies
- B.A. History and Diplomatic Studies
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Actuarial Science
- All candidates applying for the 100 Level Undergraduate Programmes at KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, must possess a minimum of five (5) ‘O’ Level Credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB or equivalent. Candidates awaiting results may also apply.
- All applicants are required to have sat for the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and must meet the 160 required Cut-Off score.
- Applicants are to complete the online application form by visiting KolaDaisi University, Ibadan website at www.koladaisiuniversity.edu.ng
- A Pass grade in Mathematics may be waved for the Arts programmes.
- Applicants will be mandated to participate in the KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, Screening Exercise.
- Interested candidates wishing to change their choice of institution to KolaDaisi University are required to:
- Apply for change of institution through JAMB (visit JAMB website)
- Complete the KolaDaisi University, Ibadan on-line Application Form
- Participate in the KolaDaisi University, Ibadan Screening Exercise.
SCREENING OF CANDIDATES
All applicants would be required to appear for the KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, Screening Exercise, at KolaDaisi University, Ibadan KM 18, Ibadan-Oyo Expressway, Ibadan.