Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Post-UTME 2020
ADMISSION INTO ND
Ilaro Poly Post-UTME form, cut-off mark, eligibility, application cost and registration details for the 2020/2021 session have been announced. Cut-off mark is 150. The application cost is N1800. Registration begins July 6th, 2020. See full details below;
Application for screening and validation of credentials is hereby requested from interested candidates who wrote the 2020/2021 UTME and made The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro their 1st Choice or are willing to change to Ilaro as their 1st Choice Institution.
(i) Candidates who chose the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro as their 1st choice and whose score is not below 150 in the 2020 UTME.
(ii) Candidates who did not choose the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro but are ready and able to effect change of Institution to make Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro their First Choice Institution.
(iii) Candidates are expected to complete the Screening Form online following the procedure in (D) below:
(B) METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates seeking admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro are required to complete the Institution’s Form available online at: www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng or www.federalpolytechnicilaro.net with effect from 6th July, 2020.
NSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
1. Log on to www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng
2. Click on “College Portal ” on the main menu
3. Scroll down to “New Application”
4. Click on the “Generate Invoice” button
5. To generate your invoice fill in your Name and other details (as you have them on your credentials) and select your programme and Course of study.
6. Proceed to the bank with the invoice generated. Pay at the bank and obtain RRR NUMBER
7. Return to the portal, repeat steps 1-3 above and click on the “Fill Application form” button
8. Enter the RRR NUMBER obtained from the bank
9. Complete the application form.
10. Scan and upload the following :
(i) a colour passport-size photograph of not more than 50kb in the space provided on the online form.
(ii) UTME notification of result slip
(iii) O’level Result(s) for candidates who are not awaiting their result.
(iv) All awaiting result candidates should indicate their year of Examination and Registration Number and put (AR) in the columns provided for this purpose.
They should however upload their result when available.
11. N.B: Confirm and submit. Print a copy of the Acknowledgement Slip
- All candidates are expect
- ed to upload clear and readable copies of their credentials.
Candidates whose uploaded credentials are not easily readable would forfeit their admission.
- The invoice and RRR must be obtained in the name of the applicant; the invoice must be generated from the Portal. The Invoice contains the RRR to be processed.
- The institution shall not be liable for complications that may arise when RRR is generated and payment is processed without going through the Portal.
- Awaiting Result Candidates are allowed to submit their credentials whenever they get it.
- Also, obtaining a screening form is a continuous exercise.
- All candidates are expected to supply personal phone numbers and e-mail addresses on
their forms. However, notification of admission shall be via the institution’s website.
Inquiries are to be directed to this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
ALL APPLICANTS ARE ADVISED TO VISIT THE INSTITUTION’S WEBSITE FROM TIME TO TIME FOR INSTRUCTIONS, UPDATES AND NOTIFICATIONS.
A. F. OSORE (MRS)