2020 SSCE-EXTERNAL (NECO GCE) Registration has commenced!
The National Examinations Council (NECO), notifies that registration begins today 1st December 2020 and ends 22nd January 2021.
2020 SENIOR SCHOOL CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION (SSCE) EXTERNAL REGISTRATION OF CANDIDATES
1. APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION:
Prospective candidates who wish to register for the 2020 Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE) External, are hereby informed that registration for the examination has commenced. The registration s both online and online. Prospective candidates should visit the Council’s website neco.gov.ng SSCE External link, to locate the nearest registration point (Cybercafe) and register at any time within the stipulated registration period. Candidates can also create an account, purchase registration token and then proceed to registration point to register.
- Passport size photograph is required for the registration. The candidate’s passport size photograph should NOT be more than SIX MONTHS old and must have a white background. System Camera can also be used to snap the passport size photograph at the point of registration as the case may be.
- BIOMETRIC FINGERPRINTS WILL BE CAPTURED DURING THE OFFLINE REGISTRATION OF EACH CANDIDATE.
- CANDIDATES SHOULD NOTE THAT THERE WILL BE BIOMETRIC VERIFICATION DURING THE CONDUCT OF THE EXAMINATION.
- CANDIDATES FOUND TO HAVE MISMATCHED FINGERPRINTS AT THE POINT OF VERIFICATION ARE DEEMED IMPERSONATORS AND WOULD BE SANCTIONED ACCORDING TO EXTANT LAWS.
The Examination centres for each state have been grouped into Neighbourhoods. Candidates should select a Neighbourhood within the State where they intend to sit for the Examination and they will automatically be assigned a centre within the selected neighbourhood after uploading their registration data online.
AVAILABLE SUBJECTS FOR THE EXAMINATION:
Christian Religious Knowledge (CRK)
Literature in English
- The Registration fee, once paid, is non-refundable.
- The use of reputable cyber cafes is highly recommended as the Council will not be liable for registration errors committed by candidates. Candidates should ensure that they cross-check all entries made by cyber cafes on their behalf, in the offline application before allowing the data to be uploaded online. Note: there is only one chance for a correction once the candidate’s data is uploaded online.
- Candidates or cyber cafe operators should carefully follow the SSCE External link on www.neco.gov.ng For instructions on the registration procedure before embarking on the registration exercise
- Candidates should study the Rules & Regulations as well as the Syllabus before the Examination.
- Candidates should note that the photograph uploaded during the registration will be embossed on their Certificates
- Candidates should check the viability of their centres online at least a day before the date of the examination
- Smoking Use of GSM phones and other electronic communication devices are not allowed in the Examination Hall.
- Candidates should dress in mufti and no one will be allowed entry into the examination hall with arms.
- Multiple registrations are not allowed. Candidates who register more than once will have their entire results cancelled.
- Please note that No candidate shall be allowed into the Examination Hall after the commencement of Examination.
- Wearing of face mask in the exam hall is compulsory
- Social and physical distancing in the examination hall or classroom will be strictly enforced/observed.
- Every candidate should bring into the examination hall or classroom his/her Own hand sanitizer
- A candidate showing symptoms of COVID-19 in the course of the examination will not be allowed to continue until he/’she is certified to be medically fit.
For further Clarification and Guidance Concerning 2020 Admission Processes of all Institutions, kindlyContact*_Call :07062314302_**_WhatsApp : 07055750879_*
*_ Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/elitecomputertechnology/_**_Twitter:https://twitter.com/ecotechoyo?s=08_*or VISIT:*_ELITE COMPUTER TECHNOLOGICAL AND CONSULTATION ENTERPRISE. (RC: 2664951) 35, Stadium Shopping Complex, Durbar, Oyo Town, Oyo State._*Or*_EDUTECH LEARNING CENTER 212 Stadium Shopping Complex, Durbar, Oyo. 212,213,214 Stadium Shopping Complex, Durbar, Oyo Town, Oyo State.